Welcome to Physics 1210!
(Engineering Physics I)
Instructor: Prof. Danny Dale
1) Please come forward to collect a syllabus and a survey page.
2) Answer the short survey questions.
3) On the survey page write your name and a 6-character long numerical
code of your choosing, consisting of any unique combination of numbers. Keep this code
private as it will be used for checking your grades.
- Labs and discussion sections begin *this* week
- If you have a Monday lab or discussion, for Week 3k only,
you'll need to arrange to attend one of the Tuesday - Thursday
sections. Section times are listed on the syllabus. Let me know
if your schedule prohibits you from doing this.